Saturday, April 18, 2009

Since we didn't get to meet up yesterday, I think we have to be certain that we will meet next friday so that we do not let this get away from us. With that said, I have an idea about what our "theme" of the night could be. I think that it would be great if everyone read an article or two of the published modules and write/think/formulate a critique to it. I think this will address a bunch of issues, a few are: make us more familiar with module, understand what type of articles are publish-worthy, how they address their audience, see what articles are pretentious- if so why, etc.

I've read a few good articles in there that I overlooked before that I think could help us also get the ball rolling on where we want to take this.

Let me know what you guys think.

dave

No comments:

Post a Comment